The project coordinator plays a central support role on a variety of projects, by efficiently and pro-actively managing all aspects of project administration. With a confident approach and positive outlook, they enable the producer and wider project team to deliver outstanding results and exceptional client service at all times. Exceptional time and project management skills, as well as passion and agility, are essential for success.
About the team
At the core of a truly memorable experience lies a brilliant idea. Which is why we are focused on being ideas-led in all that we do. What’s more, we believe that compelling creative is anchored in strategic insight, cultural and artistic notions, global trends and to us are without fail designed to the highest aestethic expectations. The people responsible for the delivery of our creative design work are first and foremost guardians, then Project Coordinators. Guardians who strike the perfect balance between the best interests of the client, their brief and those of DLE. They help answer client briefs with the most innovative solutions that are as stunning as they are on point, on brand and on budget.
What will you be doing day-to-day?
- Support winning creative pitches, alongside a select team of colleagues from the creative / design / strategic / production departments.
- Work alongside the Producer to devlop a fully rounded understanding of clients and their briefs. (Visions and ambitions in case of private clients.)
- Aim to confidently and comprehensively promote DLE and its services, credentials and capabilities.
- Support the development of integrated solutions that leverage our offering and are mutually beneficial for the client and DLE.
- Support the interrogation of the brief, scoping of the project and allocation of the necessary resources and budget. Learn to deconstruct briefs and conceptual ideas quickly and thoroughly.
- Collaborate with team members, partners and suppliers to ensure agency requirements are addressed and incorporated in budget and solutions supplied to us and in turn to clients.
- Participate in creative brainstorms to generate ideas for clients.
- Manage specific areas of the project as delegated to you by the Producer and deliver flawlessly.
- Conduct contextual research, compile and present findings, insights and inspirations.
- Complete insurance documents and event safety file.
- Deputise for project team members in the event of absence.
- Work closely with the architectural, creative design and production teams in the preparation of experience & environmental concepts, from pitch through to final project delivery, ensuring that creative solutions remain faithful to the strategic thinking.
- Read and interpret architectural illustrations, space plans, drawings and contribute in the ideation.
- Collaborate to articulate and present the team’s thinking in an engaging way, both in written and spoken presentations to the client and team.
- Support the development, writing and presentation of incremental project proposals, scopes of work, schedules and staffing plans.
- Be a master in organizing and maintaining the DLE job folders, asset library and tools for collaboration at all times.
- Be a passionate practitioner of high quality standards, as well as efficiency and effectiveness at work.
- Manage the central on-site production office and any areas delegated by the Producer.
- Take responsibility for project petty cash and coordination of internal production / project management related purchases at any stage of a production.
- Own, coordinate and manage project related travel and logisitics. Be that of crew, partners and production elements, ensuring you deliver flawlessly and on time. Every time.
- Be in charge and own the process of sample, collateral, item, material inventories, deliveries and archiving at any stage of a project.
- Assist client lead in providing clear communications to the client.
- Generate clear and accurate contact reports from internal and external meetings.
- Update status reports and schedules and maintain lists of action items to ensure smooth and timely delivery of programs and associated deliverables/elements.
- Collaborate with and support the Producers on status reports and schedules and support a smooth and timely delivery of associated deliverables/elements.
- Manage project process from planning to execution and reconciliation.
- Ensure regular team meetings are held (set up & organize these) and manage communications between team members, ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Embrace and enhance company internal systems, processes and quality.
- Provide administrative support to the creative team.
- Support the creation and maintenance of project budgets (Procim), project acceptance forms (PAF), project change notices (PCNs), invoices as well as overall project reconciliation.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, venues and other service providers to maximize margins.
- Maintain vendor/ freelance talent relationships to ensure best available talent and pricing.
What kind of person are you?
- You are excited to work on projects that are as progressive and creatively innovative as possible.
- You take pride in the project management standards representing DLE
- You bring your passion for the industry to the wider agency every day
- You have an excellent working knowledge of MS Office and other relevant project management tools
- You are a quick learner, willing to grow and develop
- You are willing to seize responsibility
- You are great with people at all levels
- You are a confident and engaging communicator
- You are self-motivated and can work effectively as part of a team
- You are highly organised with excellent administration skills and flawless attention to detail
- You are unfazed by tight deadlines and conflicting priorities and remain calm and collected under pressure
- You are enthusiastic and contribute genuinely to the DLE culture and good team atmosphere.
- Support the ongoing development and evolution of DLE being an Experience Brand.
- Watch… listen... question... learn… develop… grow….