General Manager - Lafeef Furniture Rentals
Energetic, charismatic, results-driven, and agile, the General Manager heads up the Lafeef team based in Riyadh, KSA. Playing a central role at Lafeef and instilling the heart and soul of our business, the GM owns sole responsibility for the operations, whilst providing strategic guidance and actionable direction to the team, ensuring that Lafeef Furniture Rentals achieves its objectives and goals.
Lafeef Furniture Rentals
At Lafeef we elevate events and environments with carefully curated furniture and accessory collections. We specialize in interior and exterior furniture rental solutions and the styling of spaces through accessories, foliage, and art.
Adding a sense of style to any occasion, our team works with our clients to put together the ideal selection by guiding them through the Lafeef looks or collaborate to design a bespoke concept. To us, Lafeef describes the essence of bringing things together: people, thoughtfully arranged spaces, and the many artistic touches that make events memorable.
About the Team
We consistently raise interior design standards through our diverse on-trend collections and our innate appreciation for beautiful aesthetics. We take great pride in leading as refined tastemakers. As partners, we meticulously plan and deliver, providing exceptional service at every step of the journey.
We collaborate with both companies and individuals, working together to create the perfect event setting no matter how small or large. We work with wedding planners, event organizers, and individuals to elevate environments in private homes, ballrooms, exhibition centers, and outdoor venues.
Learn more about Lafeef here www.lafeef.com
- Work with the DLE Group senior team in leading the business toward becoming the most sought-after premium furniture rental business in the kingdom.
- Lead people and processes to ensure behaviours that build a culture of creativity and agility.
- Work with the DLE Group senior team to ensure processes are implemented across our operations in our efforts to deliver exceptional results.
- Be an engaged, involved, and credible leader in the organization – in the office, warehouse, and on the ground. Lead by example.
- Troubleshoot as a competent solution provider.
- Communicate transparently, efficiently, and in an eloquent manner in both English and Arabic.
- Communicate with ease across all levels of the organization and team demographics.
- Produce and present regular reports for the senior team.
- Design strategy and set goals via annual business plan for sustainable and robust growth.
- Support the sales process by assessing viability of new business opportunities, driving new business proposals, and ensuring resources are available for new opportunities.
- Actively network to identify and connect with potential opportunities
- Support client and operation teams in building and maintaining effective client relationships, ensuring that all client’s needs are heard, understood and addressed in a timely way.
- Partner with DLE Group senior team to attract, retain and motivate the talent necessary to meet current and future-forward plan requirements.
- Develop employees' capabilities ensuring growth and encouraging a long-term future with the company.
- Ensure health and safety regulations are implemented and followed.
- Ensure ongoing team-building to build a strong sense of community and collaboration.
- Inspire commitment, loyalty, pride, and spirit in the organization, making Lafeef a great place to work.
- Direct client management and operations resources to ensure flawless execution of client deliverables which are on time and on budget while meeting creative objectives and client needs
- Ensure client management team budgets and delivers target profitability on all projects
- Ensures client management team supports, utilizes, and collaborates with other organizational resources across the group as needed.
- Supervise our IT infrastructure, systems and processes, and use of office space, warehouses, and fleet to enable the smartest and most efficient ways of working
- Partner with COO and Head of Finance to implement and maintain annual budget, optimize expenses, monitor, and ensure optimal resource utilization.
- Continually evaluate and improve operations and financial performance.
- Drive and support the reporting and forecasting process as needed.
- A proven track record of success in senior-level general or commercial management in a fast-paced event, communications, or premium rental business environment
- At least ten years’ senior-level experience in management of people, resources, budget, and project delivery
- Commercial Maturity with strong track record of P&L ownership and reporting
- A great understanding of wider management principles, techniques, processes, and functions (finance, HR, procurement, operations, etc.)
- Client experience in both B2B & B2C critical
- Operationally savvy - lateral thinker
- Bilingual – English & Arabic
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Unfazed by tight deadlines and conflicting priorities, remaining calm under pressure
- Confident and engaging communicator and presenter with advanced influencing skills
- Great level of Emotional Intelligence
- Effective delegator
- Highly organized with exceptional administration skills and flawless attention to detail
- Ideally, experienced in startup or two